Every Tuesday I spend in Brisbane catching up with my brilliant crew. Yesterday was great because 5 of them asked me this question, ‘How are the other personal trainers going during this so called slowing down time, because I am getting heaps of leads coming in?’ Wahoo… what a great position to be in. My response, ‘Because I have kicked your butts for the last few months to ensure that you had effective marketing strategies happening all the time and now it is paying off!’
Have you been getting a consistent flow of leads each and every week?
If not then you need to follow these 5 quick and easy tips to make that happen.
1. Market consistently and have multiple strategies in place all of the time not just some of the time. Check out some of the personal training marketing ideas you can use.
2. Ensure you have direct debit in place. Instead of suspending people over the holiday season look at doing make up sessions for them so the debits can still continue.
3. Implement a Xmas marketing strategy, get creative with what you can offer and the value that you can provide.
4. Have a Xmas party to show your appreciation for your current clients, encourage them to bring friends and family along and give them a small gift.
5. Ensure that you have some time off so you can recharge your batteries.