- Customer Service for Personal Trainers
- How to Get Personal Training Clients
- Personal Development for Personal Trainers
- Personal Training Articles
- Personal Training Management
- Personal Training Marketing
- Personal Training Sales
- Personal Training Websites
- Starting a Personal Training Business
Overcoming $$ Objections when Selling Personal Training
One thing that so many personal trainers fear is “objections” when you ask someone to train with you. The one that they fear most yet the easiest one to overcome is “I can’t afford it”.
Use these magic words and you will be able to overcome it and even look forward to it. Remember, is someone says they can’t afford it, they want to do it, they just need something in their budget. So try this…
” So if we can make it fit into your budget, it is still something you want to do right”?
” The how close to (the price) can you get each week”? (shut up now!)
Then just work something out so they can still train with you. Them doing some training is better than none. You will be surprised how many of them will upgrade down the track.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!